January 7, 2010

Happy New Year! Project 365 - Day 1

Happy New Year from the Benson family. Dave, Shawna, Corban and Peyton are all doing very well and hope you, your family, and friends the same.

I have to admit although I did pretty well keeping up with the Flash Image BLOG in 2009 I had a terrible time keeping up with Benson Family blog so entering into 2010 I have decided to embark on a very fun challenge that will hopefully keep me on better track.

I am starting HM project 365; that is taking a picture every day for 365 days...a whole year! My friends at Heritage Makers offered this challenge to all of us through their BLOG and I have happily accepted.

So here is our picture for day 1: Peyton showing off the letter of the day!

(Nikon s550)

Corban and Peyton are learning their letters so we have a letter of the day each day to help them. We draw the letter together with crayons and then we go on a scavenger hunt around the house looking for things that start with that letter. We always have little prizes and they seem to enjoy it but usually get bored pretty quick.

1 comment: